The Healthy Living Center of Excellence is always offering volunteer and training opportunities. There are many options to volunteer according to your interest and availability. It is a great place to receive free training and to connect with other adults in a fun learning environment. Opportunities exist to become program leaders in a number of Healthy Living programs or to help with participant recruitment.
If you are seeking training opportunities, click here for the HLCE Training Schedule. (Updated 05.15.17)
We offer opportunities for:
- The Chronic Disease Self-Management Program Leaders
- Program Coordination
- Marketing and Outreach
- Healthy Eating for Successful Living in Older Adult Program Leaders
- A Matter of Balance Program Coaches
We also seek health care professionals that can lend their expertise:
- Nutritionist or Registered Dieticians.
- Health Care providers like: Register Nurses, Physician, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners.
You Don’t Need to be a Health Care Professional to Volunteer!
For more information about volunteer opportunities in Massachusetts, contact us today! Complete the form below to learn more about being a Healthy Living Volunteer.